Thursday, January 19, 2012 • 10 AM - 2 PM
Santa Clara County Fairgrounds, San Jose, CA
Title Sponsor: County of Santa Clara
In collaboration with the Environmental Business Cluster & Cleantech Open
Panel Discussion: Local Government Pilots and Demonstration Policies
How do companies conduct demonstrations with local governments? What are the policy issues? What are some of the rewards, and challenges, for both parties? Agencies will be joined by some of their technology partners to give you their first-hand accounts.
- Scott Green, City of San Jose
- Dustin Clark, City of Sunnyvale
- Jeff Draper, County of Santa Clara
- Christy Wolter, Town of Los Gatos
Briefing: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory's User Test Bed Facility
- Doug Davenport, LBNL
- Oren Schetrit, LBNL
Networking Lunch Break: Visit the Building Solutions Pavilion
- Learn more about a variety of early-stage energy technology companies from the Environmental Business Cluster, the Cleantech Open, and throughout Silicon Valley
Expert Panel: What do Municipal and Commercial Buildings in Silicon Valley Need?
Learn from the best about the pressing issues for building owners and operators in our region.
- Debbie Kranefuss and John Peterson, Ecology Action
- Ammi Amarnath, Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- Susan Wright, San Mateo Energy Watch
- Shayna Hirshfield, Silicon Valley Energy Watch