Joint Venture Silicon Valley President and CEO Russell Hancock has conducted in-depth one-on-one conversations with regional leaders about Silicon Valley issues, strengths and challenges. Here are some selected interviews with prominent elected officials, CEOs, entrepreneurs, economists, scientists, educators, professors, community leaders and journalists. These are substantive discussions about current and future trends affecting our region.
- Ratna Amin, Transporation Policy Director, SPUR
- Chris Benner, Professor, Environmental Studies and Sociology, UC Santa Cruz
- Todd Schulte, Executive Director, Fwd.us
- Joe Nation, Professor, Stanford Institute for Public Policy Research
- James Sweeney, Executive Director, Stanford Precourt Institute for Energy
- Bob Richards, Co-founder and CEO, Moon Express
- Dale Cox/Anne Wein, Scientists, U.S. Geological Survey
- Jonathan Stock, Research Geologist & Director, Innovation Center for Earth Sciences, USGS "
- Michelle Quinn, Business columnist, San Jose Mercury News
- Tina Seelig, PhD, Executive Director, Stanford Technology Ventures Program
- Gary Griggs, Director, Institute of Marine Sciences and Earth Sciences Professor, UCSC